Wednesday, December 10, 2014

IDINA MENZEL HOLIDAY WISHES REVIEW



Idina Menzel has a new album of Christmas songs just in time for the holidays.  You may recognize her beautiful voice from the movie Frozen where she voiced Elsa and sang the super popular song Let It Go.  Who wouldn't want to hear that lovely voice singing Christmas songs?  While there is nothing really unique to the album, when you are fantastic vocalist you can really sing anything.  I hope one day she might write her own Christmas songs.  My favorite song is When You Wish Upon a Star because I have never really thought of it as a holiday song before and I enjoy finding new holiday songs.  For more information you can visit the Idina Menzel website.

Holiday Wishes is available to order on iTunes and Amazon.

Holiday Wishes Track Listing
  1. Do You Hear What I Hear
  2. The Christmas Song
  3. Baby It’s Cold Outside (Duet with Michael Buble)
  4. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
  5. All I Want For Christmas
  6. What Are You Doing New Year’s Eve?
  7. December Prayer
  8. When You Wish Upon A Star
  9. Silent Night
  10. River
  11. Holly Jolly Christmas
  12. White Christmas

Bonus Tracks on Target Exclusive
  1. Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow
  2. Mothers Spiritual



I participated in the Idina Menzel Holiday Wishes album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided an album to review but all opinions are my own.

No comments: