Friday, October 24, 2014

Neil Diamond Melody Road Album Review



I have always been a fan of Neil Diamond.  He is one of my parents favorite artists, so I grew up listening to him.  He has so many great catchy old songs and I was hoping for some new ones.  While the album is full of beautiful, soulful, storytelling songs, none for them are super catchy.  Still, it is great to have Neil Diamond back producing original music.  Hopefully this will just be the first of many new albums. My favorite on the album is Something Blue.  He preformed it last week on The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon. You can check you the music video below.  Melody Road is Neil Diamond's first original release in six years.  His previous album, Home Before Dark, was released in 2008.  He will be going on tour in 2015 although, dates and information have not been announced yet.  





Something Blue Music Video

For more information, check out the official Neil Diamond website.

You can purchase Melody Road on iTunes and Amazon.


Through Saturday 10-25 you can get $2 off at Best Buy.  COUPON

I participated in the Neil Diamond Melody Road album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided a free album to review but all opinions are my own.

No comments: